6611 Gunn Highway, Tampa, FL 33625
1. Click the button below to make a $300 payment for the Zoom telemedicine visit:
2. Click HERE and select the appropriate appointment and time.
3. Once your appointment is approved you will receive an email with a link to activate the
patient portal, which contains the required forms that need to be completed prior to
your appointment with the physician.
4. Prescriptions are sent electronically to a pharmacy. If you desire us to utilize a certain
pharmacy, you will need to confirm that this pharmacy that will give you medication(s)
prescribed for COVID-19. Otherwise, we will utilize one of the pharmacies known to us
that will send you the prescribed medication.
Connecting with Zoom
There are two different ways to connect for your Zoom consult:
1. Log in to the Patient Portal and click on the "Appointments" section. Then click on the
"Check-in" button. Now select the state of residence and click on the "Join" button.
Wait for the physician to join the meeting.
2. You will receive by email a direct link for the Zoom meeting. Click on that link. If you are
unable to find this email, look in your spam/junk folder.
For the prevention of COVID-19 please see the supplement list here.
The information contained or presented on this website is for educational purposes only. Information on this site is NOT intended to serve as a substitute for diagnosis, treatment, or advice from a qualified, licensed medical professional. Any facts presented are offered as information only in order to empower you. Any protocols on this site are not medical advice – and in no way should anyone infer that I, even though I am a physician is practicing medicine, it is for educational purposes only. Any treatment protocol you undertake should be discussed with your physician or other licensed medical professional. Seek the advice of a medical professional for proper application of ANY material on this site. NEVER stop or change your medications without consulting your physician. If you are having an emergency contact your emergency services at 911.